If you would like to open a store in Marbella you will need some store premises. But finding and renting store premises is not as easy as you might think. There are many things you should consider before you can find the right store for you. It is important that you go well prepared in the market so that you do not waste unnecessary time. To find out what the right rooms are for you, there are some questions you should ask yourself. Shop premises in Marbella, ask the right questions There are both questions you should ask yourself before you start looking for premises, but also questions that are important to ask the landlord before signing a contract. Below I will review both. First of all, the questions you should ask yourself:
1. What is a good location for you?
2. How big rooms do you need?
3. Should there be kitchen to cook?
4. Should there be stock for the premises?
5. Should there be large windows that can be used as show windows?
6. Is it important for you that you are separate customer toilet and employee toilet?
7. What is your monthly rent budget?
8. Do you need a particular location to support the store’s brand?
Once you have found answers to the above questions, you have a good decision-making basis when you have to find out and find shop premises in Marbella. Next, it is important that you get the landlord all the right questions before signing a lease:
1. Who is the landlord?
2. What exactly is rented out?
3. What the rented may be used for?
4. When does the lease enter into a mess and when can you move in?
5. What are the ongoing operations – costs (supply, etc.)?
6. What are the rules in relation to Renting?
7. How are the rules in relation to sublease, renunciation and libel?
8. How are the rules related to conversion?
9. How are the terms of termination and termination?
10. Are there any conditions that can trigger compensation?
When you have received answers to all the questions and you feel that you have found the right store and that the contract is as it should be, you are about to be ready to sign.
Is it easy to find store premises in Marbella?
Of course, whether it is easy to find premises for your store in Marbella depends on the requirements you have for the premises. But if you want to be sure to get notified when new stores come for sale in copenhagen, with rooms that may suit your wishes, then you can always create yourself as a user on COMVESTOR and create a search agent. A search agent sends you an email when a company comes for sale that fits your criteria.